Wednesday, March 28, 2018

One more Easter Card

Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  I am bringing you one more Easter card.  I can't believe it is already the end of March.  The year is already flying away.  I am using Spring Zen from The Project Bin for my stamp set.  I will tell you this was an easy, quick card.  You could mass produce these quickly and have a gorgeous finished product.  I used a stencil from Craftin' Desert Divas, Bright Horizons.  Do you every see something and can immediately imagine a card using it and the stamp set you need?  When I saw this stencil I immediately thought of sunrise service on Easter Sunday morning so that is what I made, the sun bursting from the clouds.  The stencil really did all the work for me. This sunrise needed the sentiments from Spring Zen.  So here is the card


So I used my post tape to hold the stencil down and then I started inking. I used a Memento Dew Drop in Dandelion for the sun rays.  I added some Mustard Seed distress ink for a little bit of contrast.  The clouds are done using Salty Ocean and Broken China Distress inks.  Once I liked the coverage I had for the colors, I stamped the sentiment "Christ the Lord is risen today" in Oreo black ink from Taylored Expressions.  I attached my card panel to an A2 card base made from Doll pink card stock from Simon Says Stamp.  I stamped "Happy Easter" inside with the same Oreo ink.  So of course because I am addicted to them, I had to add some Glossy Dots from Pink and Main.  I need a support group for these things.  I love this card and I think my mojo is back.  Craft room is almost organized again so I am rocking and rolling .  I hope you enjoyed my card today and check out the fantastic stamp sets on The Project Bin website.  Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me.

 Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment