Thursday, June 7, 2018

Let's Taco


Hey Stampers!  Happy Thursday.  Today's project features a fun set from Pink and Main called Fiesta.  I didn't use them but this set does have matching dies.  I made this as thank you card for someone at my job that bought lunch for the whole office.  It wasn't Mexican food but maybe next time.  I stamped Holy Guacamole Let's taco about how awesome you are.  I colored everything with my Copic markers but lost my list of colors so I can't give you the color combos.  The only thing I would change is the Fiesta's I stamped weren't that clear but I was pretty much done with the card and wasn't starting over (I am sure you understand).  I adhered the focal panel to a gray card base that is side folding A2 base cut at 4 1/4 and scored at 5 1/2.  So I hope you liked today's card.  Thanks for stopping by. 

Come and create something with me!

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment