Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Unsafe At Any Speed

 Happy Wednesday Stampers!  Hope everyone is having a great day.  Today's card is serving two purposes, showing the wonderful set Classic Man from The Project Bin and I needed a card for someone at work.  I love this image and have made several cards with it.  I work at a car dealership and this card is for our service manager. I struggle with masculine cards because I don't make enough but this month I will get lots of practice because most of the cards I am making for my office are male cards. 

So onto today's card.  I stamped the car, and the sentiment in Versamark ink and then covered everything with Liquid Platinum embossing powder from Ranger. I heat set it.  I probably should tell  you that I stamped it on Recollections 110# card stock.  Even though I let my heat gun warm up, the card stock still warped quite a bit so I used my Scotch 3M foam tape to adhere the focal panel to black piece of card stock to provide a frame.  I wanted a pop of color so I adhered everything to piece red shimmer paper .  The red ends up being a little bigger than my card base but I decided that is ok.  I added some of my red jewel bling that I have left from my goodies from the Eyelet Outlet.  I added three of the largest ones in the top left corner and two of the smallest in bottom right.  I decided I wanted some color on the actual car, so I added a small jewel to where the "spare" tire would be and then I added two small dew drops to add some dimension for the head lights.  I stamped "Unsafe at any speed" and "Happy Birthday" on the inside and adhered everything to A2 size card base but like I said the panel is a little bigger but I thought that added interest too.  I am very please with how this card turned out.  I am getting a lot of use of this wonderful stamp set.  So I hope you enjoyed today's card and will check out Classic Man as well all the other wonderful stamps available at The Project Bin.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!  Come and create something with me.


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment