Friday, June 8, 2018

Use the Force

Hey Stampers!  TGIF!  Today's card is one I made for a coworker who enjoys Star Wars.  I absolutely love these images.  I used Sassy Wars and Use the Sass.  I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with my Copic markets.  Darth Vader was difficult for me because he is all black but I needed to make him stand out a little bit.   To make him pop, I colored his "eyes" and "vents" on his mask a lighter gray and I put glossy accents over his "eyes".  I also put glossy accents on the light saber.  These little guys make me smile they are so cute.  I stamped "Happy Birthday" on the inside of the card.  There is a third set that would coordinate with these two called  Galaxy Friends.  The card base is A2 card base out of gray card stock.  So I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Thanks for stopping by.  Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment