Monday, November 5, 2018

Ho Ho Ho!

Hey Stampers. happy Monday.  Starting the week with a card featuring products from the Fully Loaded November kit from Creative Escape Papercrafting. This is my third month Guest Designing for CEP and these kits do not disappoint. You get a little bit of everything card stock, glitter card, mirror card stock, ribbon, twine, sequin mix, Copic safe card stock for coloring and stamping. I am linking to the CEP website but not the kit because unfortunately it has already sold out. CEP does offer a subscription service so you can make sure you get the kits.  But I want to give inspiration to those that have the kit.

So on to the card. I used  1/2 of the red card stock that comes in the kit. I made an A2 card base. I used the snowflake die from the Memory Box Pinpoint Snowflake Circle Frame set. I cut three snowflakes in the front of the card front. I used a panel of the white glitter card and adhered it so it shows through the snowflakes. The tag is part of the assorted tags from the Pebbles Cozy and Bright collection. I trimmed the tag, punched a hole and threaded some of the red and white bakers twine.  I used some of my Scotch foam tape to pop it up on the card.   I used the small snowflake image from the Oh What Fun stamp set that comes in the kit.  ,this set is by Lawn Fawn, to create a snowflake background using Versmark ink. I stamped Merry Christmas in black in the lower right corner. I took three red sequins from the Prancer mix and adhered them on the tag and then I tried something that I have seen others do and that is fill the sequins with glossy accents. I love the way it looks and I know it will stay put.

I am extremely happy with how this card turned out. I hope you will visit the Creative Escape Papercrafting website and check out all the amazing goodies they have to offer in addition to their kits. Creative Escape Papercrafting also has a fan Facebook page.  Please join us for inspiration and sneak peeks.


Thank you for stopping by today. Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment