Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Snappin Christmas

Hey Stampers!  Happy Tuesday. I am bringing you a super cute image from Heartcraft Paper called Snappin’ Christmas.  This little guy just makes me giggle with his grumpy face. I printed him on Ultra Smooth White card stock from Crafters Comapnion. He is 4.25 x 5.5. I colored him using my Copics. Here is what I used  for the Icing on the Gingerbread man G02, G07, G09.  His nose G28.  The Man himself I used E30,31, 33,35,37, and 39

The card base is white 6x6. The patterned paper is from an old Recollections 6x6 pad called  Bright Christmas.  I fussy cut my gingerbread man out along with the banner that says Have a Snappin’ Christmas. I wanted it to look a little whitewashed so here is what I used for Copics. E40, zE42, E43, and E50.

To give him a little sparkle I used some White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter Drops to go over his stripes of  “frosting”. I used some Woodland Green Nuvo Crystal Drops and added some drops to the banner ends. To finish him, I used my white gel pen to add some white dots to his cheeks  I did not stamp anything inside the card yet.

Just a reminder, you have until 11/28/18 to create and post a project for the Challenge 5 on our challenge blog. Winners will be announced on 12/1/18 when the next release debuts.   Did you know Heartcraft Paper has a Facebook group. Join us for inspiration, fun, and sneak peeks.

So that is all I have for you today. I hope you enjoyed my card and will visit Heartcraft Paper to see this image and all the other amazing things Monica has for you.   A look ahead to what is coming Sneak Peeks of the new release next week. I can’t wait to share what is coming for December.

Thanks you for stopping by. Come and create something with me.


Andi


No comments:

Post a Comment