Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Without Change Their is No Growth

 Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  Before I talk about the card, I just wanted to share some news with you.  This will be my final post for The Project Bin.  It is time for a change of the guard so to speak so I will still be here sharing cards and fun but I won't be a DT member anymore. 

So for my final card with the DT, I used the North Pole set and some goodies from my stash.  I used Reverse Confetti card sketch #20 for my card today. I have been using card sketches for a little while and I love them.  They take all the guess work out of the card layout.  You just have to pick your stamps and papers.  I found Kristie Marcotte and she makes a ton a cards and almost always uses card sketches.  If the sketch doesn't have measurements on it, she will figure them out and provide them for  you.  So I have linked to her blog for the sketch that I used so you have all the measurements.   The pattern paper is from the Jolly 6x6 paper pad from Pink and Main.  The stickers are from my local Dollar Tree and the glitter washi is from stash. 

I stamped my sentiments in Candied Apple Distress Oxide ink and my circles were cut using my Never Ending Circle Dies from Kat Scrappiness.  The card stock used to mat all the pattern papers and the circle is Schoolhouse Red from Simon Says Stamp.  So that is my card today.  I hope you will continue to shop The Project Bin as Denise has fantastic sets with some sassy sentiments.  Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment