Monday, August 22, 2016

Another birthday card.

 : Hey Stampers. This is a card I made by request for a friend mine to give to her friend's daughter that turned 18. This is a double Z fold card and I love it and will be making more of this type of card.  I like the more interactive cards.   This card uses Number of Years stamp set and the Large Number  thinlets. The card stock is  Cucumber CrushWatermelon Wonder, and an old one from last year called Cherry on Top that is not available any more but any birthday themed paper would work the same way. I also used the Balloon Bouquet punch as well  Window sheets for this card.  I linked everything that is still available if you hover of the word it will give you the link to click.  If you are like me you probably have a bunch stuff you haven't even used which is how I end up using products that available anymore but there are always easy substitutes. The other I added was to the one inch piece of Cucumber Crush,  I had some enamel dots that were a pink color and matched almost perfectly to the Watermelon Wonder color.  I felt like the strip need something I put about 8 dots on the strip also using one to cover the glue for the window sheet on the front of the strip.  I will link to the video that I watched to get the measurements and such for this card.  I hope you enjoyed this fun birthday card and thanks for crafting with me today.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment