Saturday, August 27, 2016

Fall Wedding Card

www.mycreativebent.blogspot.com:  I made this card for a friend who has a friend getting married this weeked.  Her colors are very Fall themed.  My card base is a piece of Cherry Cobbler from Stampin' UP!  I used a piece of Chocolate Chip also from Stampin' UP!  The patterned paper is from a designer series from 2 years ago and happened to match. The piece with the image is an orange glitter paper that I bought at my local Michael's store and the color was PERFECT.  I used white embossing powder.  The first time I did the embossing I thought the white was too stark on the orange.  So I rummaged through my embossing stuff and found a container that had Iridescent Ice embossing powder which I think I got from Stampin' UP!  I mixed it with the white and IRL it softened it alot.  The image is from Stamping Bella and it is called Uptown Couple Brett & Brenda get married. My friend loved it and I was happy as well. Thanks for crafting with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment