Monday, August 15, 2016

Halloween Series Card #1

If the broom fits: Hey Stampers! I am running behind. I wanted to post this on Saturday but the best laid plans and all that. So anywho.  This is my first Halloween card of 2016. Halloween is my favoritwe holiday to make cards. This features a Stampin' UP! stamp, If the Broom Fits. I stamped the image with Versamark ink onto a piece of Doodlebug designer paper from the Ghouls & Goodies 6x6 paper pad. Then I trimmed it with a piece of black sparkle card stock. The base is cut from Tangelo Twist. It is an A2 card that is top folding. When I was assembling this card I thought it looked a little plain so I took my Best of Halloween set also from Stampin'UP! and stamped the witch hat and the Trick or Treat sentiment on the base in Versamark ink.  I adhered the stamped piece to the base and then took my We R Memory Keepers corner rounder and using thw 1/2" side rounded the top two corners. Hope you like this card.  Unfortunately both stamp sets I used are no longer available.   i will try in my next card to use stamps you can still purchase.  Thanks for stamping with me today.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment