Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Birthday Wishes

Hey Stampers!  This is the birthday card that I made for my boss. This card is 95% Taylored Expressions products. All the card stock and patterned paper is from their May 2016 release. The stamp set is Party Pals and I used the matching dies to cut out the cake and candle. I used Copic markers to color the images.  My boss' favorite color is purple so that was my theme color wise. I used BV02,  BV08, V09,V20, and V17 to color the images.  The other dies that I used were TE Instant Photo Frames to make it look like a Polaroid photo. The paper streamers were cut from the Hello Happiness paper pack using the Skinny Mini Party Banners. The background of the photo is actually a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen from the Vintage Collection called Boudoir to give it more purple and sparkle.  The candle flame is yellow, orange, and red with clear Sparkle Spectrum Noir over it. The enamel dots are from Doodlebugs Springtime collection. I added clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle to everything.  The sentiment is also from the stamp set and the inside says "be silly".  She loved it and I hope you do too.  Thanks for stopping by and stamping with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment