Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Kinda Sorta

Hey Stampers!   Happy Wednesday.  Welcome to Day 6.  I know I am late but the weekend was crazy busy and I wasn't prepared.  But I am back on the wagon (so to speak) again.  Today's card uses another new set from The Project Bin called Kinda Sorta.  I love this color scheme.  It really shouldn't work but I absolutely love the bright colors!  My card base is A2.  All the solid card stock is from stash.  I purchased packets of paper last year from my local Michael's that had different shades of green, purple, and pink.  I stamped the sentiment and frame in Strawberry Slush from Stampin' UP!

The pattern paper is from Pink and Main, called My Heart.  I recently purchased the die that I used on the pattern paper from Kat Scrappiness, the Fancy Stitched Border die set.  It  comes with the die I used plus four others.  My final touch was some Doodlebug Sprinkles in the same lime green (happy accident there) and glitter pink.  It is a pretty simple card but would be easy to recreate or mass produce.  On the inside I stamped the "xoxo" sentiment from In My Heart which is also from The  Project Bin.

I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Thank  you for stopping by.  Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment