Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Springtime Fever

Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  Can you believe it is the last day of February already, one day closer to Spring.  I am ready.  . Today’s card uses the Spring Zen set from The Project Bin. I used the egg image and colored it with my Zig Real Brush markers and  instead of blending with water, I used my clear Sparkle pen from Spectrum Noir. The sparkle is amazing with this technique. I probably should tell you that I stamped the image with Ranger Archival ink and covered it with clear embossing powder. Once my eggs were all colored up, I fussy cut them out.

The card base was made using a pre-made soft yellow A2 card base. I took my oval died from Kat Scrappiness and used the third largest die.  I cut the base making sure to hang the left side over to give me a flat edge. To make it so the eggs didn’t look like they were floating I cut a mask with a little curve in it and took some Distress Oxide Inks Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron, and Peeled Paint to give me a grassy hill. I attached the eggs with foam squares. I stamped the sentiment “happy Easter” in the black archival ink in a white piece of card stock,  fish tailed the one end, dusted the edges with Wild Honey and attached with foam dots. The last touch was the addition of some of the rainbow glossy dots from Pink and Main. I am so in love with this dots. They are so shiny in real life. I didn’t put anything inside of the card so I could write a note.

So that is my card for today, I hoped you enjoyed it and will check out The Project Bin for this set and whole lot more.

Come and create something with me

Andi.

No comments:

Post a Comment