Saturday, February 3, 2018

With all my heart (Valentines Card Series Day 5)

Hey Stampers!  Welcome to day 5.  Today's card uses an image from Gerda Steiner Designs and it is from the Fall in Love set.  This set also has matching dies.  My image is stamped in Tuxedo Black ink from Memento.  The adorable little squirrels are colored with E33, E35, and E18 Copic Markers.  The heart is colored with R24, R27, and R29.  The sentiment is from the Sending Hedgehugs from Pink and Main which I stamped in Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink.  The card is a standard A2.  Unfortunately, the card base was already made up in my stash from last year's projects so I don't have the patterned papers names but the base is a pink and the layers are framed in black.  On the focal panel I added some clear 4mm droplets from Pretty Pink Posh.  I hope you enjoyed today's card and I will be back on schedule with day 6 on Monday.  Thank you for stopping by. 
Come and create something with me.


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment