Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Kiss Winter Goodbye

Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  It is hard to believe we are almost  to the end of February, which means spring is coming!  Today's card is a 4-bar card using a brand new set from The Project  Bin called Spring Zen.  I am loving this set.  This will be used a lot for spring and Easter cards.  This didn't come out exactly as I envisioned but I am happy with the end result.  I did a background using my Distress Oxide inks from Tim Holtz.  I used Wild Honey, Picked RaspberrySpiced Marmalade, and Twisted Citron.    I cut my background into three pieces. The tulip is stamped on the Picked Raspberry and Spice Marmalade section and stamped my tulip in Memento Tuxedo black.  I used foam tape to adhere that panel to center of the card.  Then I took the Wild Honey and adhered it to the left side just a little underneath the panel and I did the same thing on the right with the Twisted Citron panel.  I took my Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen and did some droplets on the tulip.  I stamped the sentiment in Cracked Pistachio   The sentiment and the card base are edged in the Cracked Pistachio.  I hope you enjoy today's card and check out The Project Bin for this set and ton of  other amazing stamp sets.  Thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me.


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment