Thursday, July 5, 2018

Facebook told me to!



Hey Stampers!  Happy Thursday! I hope if you are in the US you had a good 4th of July holiday!  So I normally struggle with masculine cards because most of my stamps are geared towards girls.  However,  I belong to several card groups on Facebook and in one of my groups I discovered Dr Digi's House of Stamps.  They have some awesome images and lots of great guy images.  So this image is Hector the Hipster and I love him.  The sentiment is also from Dr. Digi's it comes from Birthday Sentiment Sheet 01.  On the inside it says Happy Birthday to You!  This sentiment cracked me because if you are on Facebook you get the notifications when it is someones birthday and sometimes the notifications can be a little a pushy.  lol.  This card is regular A2 size card and I colored everything with my Copics.  The image is printed on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Card stock. 

Thank you for stopping by.  Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment