Wednesday, July 4, 2018

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

hey stampers!  Happy 4th of July (if you are in the US).  So I love to watch fireworks and by that I mean an organized show.  My favorite are the ones that light up the sky.  So this stamp set was a quick favorite.  Today's card is obviously in honor of 4th.  I used red base that is A2 size. My "patterned paper" is created using the starburst image in the Red, White, and Boom set from The Project Bin.  I stamped in Memento Luxe Love Letter and with Stampin' UP! Pacific Point.  I cut a circle from the same red card stock and stamped the sentiment with the Pacific Point ink.  I took the starburst image and stamped it on the circle with Simon Says Stamp Clear ink.  I also attached to star brads on the circle, these brads are from The Eyelet Outlet.   I used the colored jewels in red, blue, and clear on the pattern paper I made.  I also took my Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen and created glitter spatter on the piece.


 You can kind of see the glitter splatter.  Between the glitter splatter and the jewels in real life it has a fantastic sparkle.  I adhered the circle to the center of the card with foam dots and this completes the card for today. Thank you for stopping by.  Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment