Friday, July 6, 2018

Pigtime Happy Birthday!

Hey Stampers!  Happy Friday!  Today's card is a birthday card featuring this adorable pig digital image from Conie Fong.  So if you go to the link, you will see that this actual image isn't included.  I copied and flipped  the image so I would have two piggys facing each other.  There are three digi's in this set and I love them all.  But back to the card.  I printed my finished image on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth white card stock.  This is an alcohol marker safe paper.  I colored everything with my Copic markers.  The Pig is done in E00 and E02.  The hooves are C1 and C2.  The cheeks are R20.  I add some dot detail with my Signo White Gel pen.  The spots and bow tie on the pig on the left are Y13 and Y15, his hat is BG11 and BG13.  The pig on the right is YR16 and R02 for the spots and the bow tie, his hat is BG32 and BG34.  I typed the sentiment before I printed everything (I made it up).  I used a piece of pattern paper with balloons from the Celebrate paper pad from Pink and Main but unfortunately it doesn't really show. The other layers are Sunshine and Green Apple from Simon Says Stamp.

So if you check out the Conie Fong page on Etsy, join her Facebook group called Conie Fong Art & Design.  Every month the page hosts two challenges one for just coloring and one for a complete project.  The prizes vary between one free images to three I believe.  I was fortunate enough to win a prize from the June challenge for coloring plus it is a great group.  That is my card for today.  Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

1 comment: