Thursday, July 12, 2018

Magical Birthday


Hey Stampers!  Happy Thursday!  I am excited to bring you my second post for Heartcraft Paper!  I am loving these images.  Today's card uses Wesley and  Wizarding Sentiments.  I printed both onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Card stock.  So the moon and star paper on the front is from a local craft store in my area.  It is from Wizard World and is called Magic School.  I cut my sentiment piece with a die from Tonic #10 kit and then I went around the edges with my Antique Linen Distress Oxide Ink.  The inside is where the fun is at.  I used "Have a Magical Birthday" from the Wizarding Sentiments.  I colored Wesley and his car with my Copic Markers and I was so careful to write down all my colors.....and I lost the list.  I swear I will have the colors next time.  I love how he turned out.  Wesley and the car are on an action wobbler (probably my favorite accessory in the world).  I covered the headlights and the windshield with glossy accents to give it the shiny window/glass look.  The sentiment is also edged with the Antique Linen.  The card is regular A2 card.  I love the wobbler because it makes it look like he is hovering in the air.

I attached a video clip showing how he looks when the wobbler is moved.  (love this).














Have you entered the Heartcraft Paper Challenge for July?  You still have time and there are some great prizes.  All you have to do is link up and that puts you in the running.


 I hope you enjoyed my project today and thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment