Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Deer Mom

Hey Stampers! Happy Wednesday!  Hope everyone is having a great week and that you are prepared for Mother's Day which is this coming Sunday.  To highlight that occasion, I am using the Deer Mom set from The Project Bin.  I love all the sentiments in this set but for  today's card, I used "Deer Mom, Thanks to you, I turned out awesome."  I used the deer image that comes in the set.  I used a piece of teal card stock from my stash along with a piece of pattern paper that was on my desk that was a nice contrast to the teal with white hearts on it.  I thought the focal point was too stark white so I took some Vintage Photo Distress ink and edged the white piece and the base to give it a weathered look.  To be honest, I wasn't sure I liked this card at first but I was almost done and wasn't starting over.  I adhered everything together with my ATG gun and to add
a little bit of sparkle, I add some Honey Gold Nuvo Glitter Drops to the three corners.  On the inside, I simply stamped, I love you! 

So I hope you like today's card and will check out this and all the fabulous stamps available from The Project Bin.  Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me.

Andi

1 comment:

  1. Love the distressed look around the edge. Great color choices.

    ReplyDelete