Wednesday, May 16, 2018

You are Classic

 Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday.  Hope everyone is having a great day!  We are finally getting sunshine and nice weather so I am pretty happy.  Today's card uses the Classic Man set and a brand new set called Hand Made which is the perfect compliment for any card maker.  You can personalize the backs of your cards like Hallmark but better.

I stamped the car image on light grey card stock with Love Letter Memento Luxe ink. I used the "you put the class in classic" sentiment.  I framed the focal point with red shimmer card stock from Crafter's Companion and my card base is a dark grey card stock.  I love how the red pops off the card.  On the inside I stamped "Happy Father's Day" and of course I made a mistake and had to  cover it with the same red shimmer and light grey card stock and adhered it over my mistake.

Finally I stamped "hand made just for you" on the back
 bottom corner.  This set has some really great personalizes you can use  This card came together very quickly.  I hope  you liked today's card and you take a minute to check out these sets and the other amazing products at The Project Bin.

Also  this weekend, The Project Bin Team is partnering with EyeletOutlet and we are doing a hop on Instagram.  The hop is going all weekend so stayed tuned here and on Instragram because there will some fantastic cards and ideas as well as prizes.  Thank you for stopping by. (and check out the button below for the info for the IG hop.  Come and create something wtih me.


Andi



















No comments:

Post a Comment