Wednesday, May 23, 2018

RED, WHITE, AND BOOM



Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday and welcome to another project brought to you by The Project Bin.  If you follow me on Instagram, you probably recognize this card.  Last weekend, The Project Bin partnered with Eyelet Outlet for an Instagram hop.  This was my first hop on IG and it was great fun.

So my card today, is obviously 4th of July themed.  I LOVE the fireworks that explode into colors and the bigger the better and because of that I tried to create that with my card.  I used the set Red, White, and Boom from The Project Bin and all the bling comes from the Eyelet Outlet.  The images are stamped in Love Letter Memento Luxe ink and Pacific Point ink from Stampin'UP!  The firework bursts are randomly stamped in the Pacific Point ink and the sentiment is stamped in Love Letter ink.
I adhered the focal image to piece of Lipstick Red card from Simon Says Stamp but because I adhered it without trimming you can't see it...sorry! Then I took the red, clear, and blue crystals I received from the Eyelet Outlet for participating in the hop and went to town.  This is the closest I thing I can get to fireworks on a card.  I wish you could see how they sparkle in real life.  I will sometimes pick up this card and tilt to watch it bling.  lol.

So a pretty quick and easy card that could be made into cards or even invitations for a 4th of July party.  I hoped you liked today's project and will check out not only The Project Bin but Eyelet Outlet for the stamps and embellishments I used today.


Thank you for stopping by.  Come and create something wtih me,


Andi


No comments:

Post a Comment