Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Enjoy Liberty

 Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  I can't believe it is the end of May already.  In my part of the country (Iowa) it is hot already which don't get me wrong is better than the cold but I was hoping for more Spring. As we say goodbye to May and move into June, we are getting closer to one of my favorite holidays.  I love the 4th of July.  I love the fireworks, the food, the time with family...all of it.  Growing up we would go to my Dad's aunts house and the whole family would  come and everyone would bring food, it was crazy the amount of food that
 we had every year! My uncles and cousins would always put on a fireworks show for us and that is where my love for the "pretty" fireworks began.  Today's card is similar to last week's and I am sorry about that but when it comes to the 4th of July, I am very traditional with my color choices.  The top photo is the finished card, covered in my jeweled bling from the Eyelet Outlet and proudly touting the red, white, and blue.  ( I just picked up the finished card and made the bling sparkle in the light...lol).  The second picture is a close up of my finished card again trying to get a good angle on the sparkle and
finally the last photo is the back of the card showing it stamped with theprojectbin.com from the new Hand Made set.  I used Love Letter Memento Luxe ink, Pacific Point by Stampin' UP!, Red, White, and Boom stamp set, jeweled bling in red and blue.  The card base is 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 and is side folding card.  I used a piece of School house Red from Simon Says Stamp as a border around the stamped piece and that is it for the card for today.  I hope you enjoyed today's card and will check out these sets as well as all the wonderful products at The Project Bin.  Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me.

Andi

1 comment: