Wednesday, August 15, 2018

A Spooktacular New set

Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!.  Now I know it is only August but when Denise released this set, I couldn't resist.  Halloween is probably MY favorite holiday to make cards for and this set is just adorable.  It is called Cool Ghoul.  It comes with nine stamps all together, two ghost images with matching dies and 7 sentiments.  So I dug out some Halloween paper from last year and I do mean dug out.  I have got to tidy up my craft room.  I used an orange card base A2 size.  I cut a mat piece from a glitter stripe and matted it with a piece of black.  I wanted to make a shaker card (I might be obsessed) so I cut the two ghost images into a piece of orange pattern paper.  All the patterned paper is from old Doodlebug Designs pads.  Once I had the die cutting done, I adhered a piece of light orange vellum instead of using acetate.  I stamped the ghost images on the ghost cut outs.  I originally stamped the sentiment onto the main piece but it didn't go so well.  So I re stamped it on a piece of orange card stock that is the same color as the base.  I adhered it with foam tape.  I added a couple of dots using my Autumn Pearl Nuvo drops.  I covered the back of the piece with foam tape and added some orange shaker bits and adhered the piece to card base.  I took my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen and added some sparkle to the ghosts.  The ghosts sparkle nicely in real life and the shaker bits move freely.  On the inside I stamped "Boo!"  So that is my project for today. You will be seeing this set probably every Wednesday for the rest of the month.  I love it and there are some awesome sentiments.  I hope you visit The Project Bin to check this stamp as well as the many other fantastic sets offered.

In just a little bit of other news, I am now on the Southern Girls Challenge Design Team and I will be guest designing for a couple of companies in September.  Once I received my guest design goodies, I am going to do some haul videos so you can see all the fun stuff. So please stay tuned.  Thank you for stopping by. 

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment