Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Thank you doesn't seem to be enough

Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  I am bringing you another wonderful card featuring Many More from The Project Bin.  I used the Thank You sentiments for this card.  I am going to confess something to you....I thought I lost this stamp set and I was going crazy but as you can see I found it.  Whew! My pattern pattern is from Queen & Co called Picture Perfect.  It is currently on sale for more than 50% off so I don't know if that means it is being discontinued.  Another confession, I got this pad for free.  I ordered some paper pads and got this instead of the one I ordered and when I contacted Queen and Co., they sent my correct pad and let me keep this one for free.  So I decided to use it on today's project.  The other thing I used from Queen and Co was the Circle Shaker kit items .  I stamped my sentiment on the pink pattern paper from the pad with Simon Says Intense Black ink.  I cut it out with the largest circle die.  I adhered the stamped piece to the left on the front of a A2 size card with a side fold.  I added my foam circle piece and then added some shaker bits.  I added the pre cut circle acetate that came in the kit.  I cut out the largest circle again to get my frame for the top of my shaker circle.  I added a strip of pink patterned paper on either side of the circle.  It was an inch in width.  I rounded the corners with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Rounder.  I took my Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen and went around the frame for the circle shaker piece. 

On the inside of the card I stamped "But I'll Say it Anyway, Thank You!" and then added the same pink pattern paper from the front to the bottom of the inside of the card and added another frame around the sentiment, also going around the frame with clear sparkle pen.  I love this set with all the sentiments that having matching sentiments for the inside.  I hope you liked today's card and please check out out The Project Bin for this awesome set and many others plus I will give you a heads up.  Denise who owns The Project Bin has given the Design Team a sneak peek of our next set...I can't wait to get my hands on this new set.  That is all I can say for now but you are going to love it. 

Thank you for stopping by.  Come and create something with me!


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment