Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Looking for Fall


Hey Stampers! Happy Wednesday!Today is Project Bin Day and I something I really fun.  I am a total Fall/Autumn girl. While I was trying to figure out my project for today I was looking at my new kit from Tonic Studios and inspiration hit.  I used the New Leaf set.  I used the Autumn leaves and pumpkins please! with the pumpkin image.  I wanted to have fall colors so my card stock is reddish brown shimmer paper and brown shimmer paper.  The leaf dies are from the Tonic Studios Kit 12.  I am not sure if they kit is still available but I have linked to the Tonic website. For the leaf with the sentiment/image is cut from a piece of water color card stock from my stash.  I used Distress Oxide inks to create to color it.  I started with Squeezed Lemondade, then Wild Honey, Carved Pumpkin, Fired Brick and last Vintage Photo.  I will back and added more Squeezed Lemonade.  I stamped the sentiment in Simon Says Intense Black ink.  The pumpkin image I layered all the colors I used for my background.  I added some Midas Touch Glitter pen.  I put my layers together adding a piece of grosgrain light brown ribbon to the middle leaf.  The focal piece is added with foam tape.  I used Autumn Pearl Nuvo drops along with  a product that was in my kit that hasn't hit the market yet.  I forgot to mention when I cut the base, I let the top of the die hang over the side to create the base.  This makes me want fall to get here fast.  I love how this turned out and I hope you like it. Please check out the The Project Bin for the stamp set and many other fantastic sets.   Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment