Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Prepared to be Scared!

Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  I am back today with another card featuring this adorable stamp set, Cool Ghoul, from The Project Bin.  I wanted the card to look like ghosts were floating across and around on the card.   I used the dies that come with this set to cut out several different ghosts using sheets from last years Boos & Crews from Doodlebug Designs. I also stamped one of each of the ghost images from the set on solid card stock that I had in my stash that I thought would go well with the colors in the patterned ghosts.  The bigger ghost cut from the purple card stock is on an action wobbler.  I stamped the word boo several times and the main sentiment "be prepared to be scared" in Simon Says Intense Black Ink.  I added some Doodlebug Sparkle Sprinkles in Lime Green and Orange.  I am loving this stamp set and know I will make  a lot of cards with it. 

So that is my card for today.  I hope you liked and will visit The Project Bin to check out this set and many more amazing sets.  Thank you for stopping by. 

Come and create something with me

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment