Thursday, August 9, 2018

Hello Sunshine!



Hey Stampers!  Happy Thursday! I have a new project for you today coming from Heartcraft Paper.  I used Pegasus At Rest from the release that hit the store on August 1st.  So a couple things first if you purchase this image, it doesn't not come with an SVG file but I have dusted off my Silhouette Portrait and started playing around.  Now I would love to give step by step instructions on how I did this BUT I am not confident enough yet in using my machine.  I will tell you that I was SUPER proud of turning this sentiment into a cut file.  I cut "hello Sunshine" three times using some 80 lb textured card stock that I purchased I think from Simon Says Stamp.  I printed my Pegasus on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock.  My card base is piece of Spectrum Noir Watercolor card stock.  To create the background, I used my Distress Oxide Inks.  For the grass, I used Cracked Pistachio, Peeled Paint, and Twisted Citron.  Side note--does anyone else struggle with spelling Pistachio?  Okay moving on, the sky is Broken China and Salty Ocean.  

For the coloring of my Pegasus, I used Y08,11,15,17 for the mane, tail, wings, and horn.  I colored  the body with C00, C1, C3 and blended out with my Colorless Blender.  The hooves are C5 , which is also what I used to create the cast shadow under him.  I added some Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen on the wings, mane, tail, and horn.  I also tapped the clear glitter pen against my finger to create some sparkle dots for some extra bells and whistles.  For one final touch, I used some tiny little flowers from stash to add a little interest. Everything is adhered flat with liquid glue.  I hope you like my card today and please check out Heartcraft Paper as there are 3 additional Pegasus as well as some amazing cut files, and other digis.  


 Also please consider submitting a project for our Anything Goes Challenge #2.  If you entered Challenge 1 click on the link, the winners are listed in the post for Challenge 2.  Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment