Saturday, September 1, 2018

New Release and a New Challenge for HeartCraft Paper

Hey Stampers!  Happy September and welcome to another fantastic release from HeartCraft Paper.  My project today uses a digital stamp, SVG file, and digital papers!  This release is phenomenal and I love it all.  I am still learning with my Silhouette machine but I am getting better and love the SVG files.

Now with a new release also brings a new Anything Goes Challenge. The challenge runs for approximately three weeks and the top three projects will prizes.  We are doing a blog hop for the challenge and the new release.  The links are below. 

Now onto my card.  This is Wolfgang and I love him.  I colored him with my Copics.  His shirt is B24 and B18. Pants are W1, W4, and W6. Skin and fur is E31, E33, E35, E37, and E39 and his shoes are N6 and N8.  The Happy Halloween is an SVG cut file that I cut from black card stock.  The patterned paper is from Pumpkin Family digi paper pack.  The base is white card stock and the orange is just from stash. 

Please hop over to HeartcraftPaper to check out all the new releases.  You are going to love them.  Don't forget we have a new challenge up as well at HeartCraft Paper Challenge Blog.




 If you want to check out the blog hop click on the links below.

HeartcraftPaper Judy Markowitz Patricia Lara Laura Wolff Marcia Caradinta Tina Bickers Turner Tania Cordie Andrea Jacobsen <<<You Are Here Alina Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment