Saturday, September 8, 2018

Trick or Treat!

Hey Stampers!  Happy Saturday!  I am bringing you another wonderful image from Heartcraft Paper!  This is Sarafina and isn't she adorable!  I colored her and her adoring sidekick with my Copic Markers.  A little background here for a minute Wicked is an amazing Broadway Musical (and I have seen it four times) and now every time I color a witch where you can see her shoes, I think they should be red and sparkly.  Lol!  Anyway, I used the following to color her

Hat and Dress/Cat's Hat- C7 and C9
Band on Hats/Dress/Cat Collar/Tights YG17 and YG25
Hair E13 and E15
Shoes R29 and R35
Broom Handle E57 and E59
Broom Y13,Y15, Y17, and YR24
Cat W0, W2, and W4

I have tried to use my Warm Grays more, I will be honest it is because I need to get refills for several of my Cool Grays.  I printed the image on Ultra Smooth White card stock and fussy cut out the images. Now because I really need to clean my craft table and can't find my finger tip utility knife, I did a fix I have seen a couple of my favorite ladies do, I took my copics and colored the white areas that I didn't cut out to blend with the background as much as possible.

Speaking of the background, I had so much fun with this.  I used Distress Oxide inks and some new stencils from MFT.  I recently treated myself to the Mini Cloud Edges and Grassy Edges stencil.  I used both on my background.  For the grass I used Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint and added a light layer of Black Soot.  For the sky, I started with Salty Ocean, then added some Faded Jeans, then Wilted Violet, did some light layers of Black Soot and edged the card with the Black Soot.  I wasn't sure I liked it until I took my photos.  I often take pictures of my projects if I am unsure because I get more perspective in a photo.

The sentiment is a sticker from stash as well as the sprinkles.  I am really loving this new release from Heartcraft Paper.    If you haven't checked it out,  you really should because it is amazing.  If you are a interested Heartcraft Paper has a Facebook group called Heartcraft Paper Gallery  It is fun group to see projects, sneak peeks, and challenges.

One more thing before I go, If you haven't submitted a project for the HCP Challenge Blog, you have until 9/28/18.  The top three are awarded prizes.  Winners announced on October 1st.


This is all I have for you today.  I hope you like my card and will check out HeartCraft Paper for this image and more.  Thank you for stopping by today.  

Come and create something with me,


Andi




1 comment: