Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Ghostly Surprise!

 Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  Today I have a super cute card for you (if I do say so myself)!  Today's card showcases Cool Ghoul  from The Project Bin!  I also use the pumpkin from Eat Pie.  The other product I use but you can't see it, is the Everyday Pop Ups from Lawn Fawn. 

In my card today, I use some Halloween papers that I found in my stash.  I know the paper is from Doodlebug but I don't know the name, I think it is from a couple of years ago.  The card base is made from Blackberry Bliss which is a retired color from Stampin' UP! but is one of my favorite colors to use for Halloween cards.  So the base is an A2 size card.  I cut a piece of pattern paper with candies on it to 4 x 5 1/4.  I cut a piece of black and white tiny dots paper to 2 3/4 x 4.  I stamped my sentiment "Be Prepared to be Scared" on white 110# card stock, that is 2 1/2 x 3 3/4.  I stamped and colored the pumpkin from Eat Pie.  I used YR27, YR24, and YR16 for the pumpkins and YG17 and YG25 for the stem.  I stamped the small ghost from Cool Ghoul on white card stock that I had applied clear Sparkle pen to, it is hard to see in the photos but it has a nice amount of shimmer.  I adhered the ghost and pumpkin so the ghost is peeking from behind the pumpkin.  To balance the piece I added four drops of Ripened Pumpkin Nuvo Crystal Drops.   

The inside of the card is where all the magic happens so to speak.  I used the Everyday Pops die to create the bases for the pumpkins and ghost.  The other two ghost are attached with action wobblers.  All the ghosts were cut from the same piece of shimmer paper that I made for the ghost from the front. I attached two small ghosts and have them peeking from behind either a pumpkin or the big ghost.  The pumpkins are colored the same way as the one from the front of the card.  The inside piece is made from a piece of white 110# card stock.  I stamped "Boo! Happy Halloween".  I have had these pop up
dies for about 6 months and this is the first time I have used them.  They were so easy to easy.  If you want a tutorial on how to use them, click on the link above.  There is a tutorial for the dies.  I am so happy with how this card came out today.  I had a picture in my head and was able to make it appear into a card.  So this is all I have for you today, I hope you liked my card and will check out this set and all the other fantastic sets available at The Project Bin.  Thank you for stopping by today!

Come and create something with me!

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment