Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Counting Blessings

Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  Guess what I switched stamp sets.  Denise sent all of us lucky Design Team members a new set, called Eat Pie.  

For my project today I am using the large sentiment that simply says Blessings!.  I used very fall colors.  All the leaves are cut using dies from the Tonic Studio Kit 12.  Obviously any leaf die or punch would work.  I stamped the sentiment on orange card stock with Oreo Black ink, because my card stock had a little bit of texture I had to use a black marker to fill some of the letters.  I cut out the leaves from glitter, gold, textured orange, bronze shimmer, brown shimmer and textured yellow.  Now there is a red leaf right in the front.  This leaf came from me using my R29 and R35 and viola red leaf.  I arranged me leaves around the sentiment almost like the sentiment was in leaves.  If I were to do this card again, I would put the sentiment more in the center of the card only because I felt there was too much open space on the bottom of the card.  So to fix my big open space, I used some Rose Gold sequins from Nuvo.  I adhered them using Glossy Accents and I also added some Autumn Pearl Nuvo shimmer drops and I used some glitter pens to make spatter on the card base.  I didn't stamp anything on the inside but this set has  a "Happy Thanksgiving" which would be perfect for this card. 

I hope you will visit The Project Bin to check out this stamp set and all the other fabulous sets on the site.  Well this is my card for today.  Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,


Andi


No comments:

Post a Comment