Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Are You Ready to Be Scared?



Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday and welcome to September.  Today's project features the stamp set Cool Ghoul.  I absolutely adore this set, I hope you are liking it too because you will continue to see it, although next week I will have a new set to feature from The Project Bin.

So my card as I said features Cool Ghoul.  I used the both ghost images.  I stamped them in Carved Pumpkin Distress ink and cut them out.  I added Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen.  I added glossy accents to the eyes of the ghosts on the front.  My card is A2 size, I used a top folding white card base.  I also used a sketch from Mojo Monday #491. The back piece is 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 and the front piece is 3x4.  I used Sunrise patterned paper from Pink and Main.  I trimmed the patterned paper with Sunshine card stock from Simon Says Stamp. I love the brightness of this card.  I used some Sprinkles from Doodlebug Designs that I had in my stash.  On the inside I stamped "boo" and added another ghost. This one has the sparkle but no gloss accents on the eyes.


So this is my card for today.  I hope you like it and thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,


Andi

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love tilted layers on a card and I love the bright papers!

    ReplyDelete