Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Count Your Blessings

Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  I hope everyone is having a good week so far.  Things have finally settled at my job so my weeks have been much better.  My hubby has a chest cold so I have been babying him in between crafty projects.  Today's card features Eat Pie, the newest stamp set from The Project Bin.  I am going to be honest, the only current product used on this card other than the stamp set is the embossing powder.  I am trying to make an effort to use what I have in my stash before I go out and buy more paper, die cuts, etc. 

So this is an A2 size card, the base is made from Hello Honey, a Stampin' UP! In Color from 2014-2016 (see why I need to use my supplies that I have on hand).  The card stock the two sentiments are on is Tangelo Twist from the same In Color series.  The pattern paper is from Echo Park, called The Story of Fall and it is showing available on Amazon.  The solid card stock between the piece that the sentiment is on and the biggest piece of patterned paper, is Blackberry Bliss, also from the 2014-2016 In Colors.  This was one of my absolute favorite colors. Finally I used Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles and this is no longer available.   I double checked Spellbinders website to be sure. 

I used my Simon Says Stamp Clear embossing ink to stamp both sentiments on the Tangelo Twist. I embossed the sentiments using Copper Blush embossing power from Tonic Studios.  I ran the pattern paper through my Big Shot using the two biggest dies in the set.  The Blackberry Bliss I ran through using the biggest die but the card stock  I used wasn't big enough but I knew that it wasn't so I trimmed off the sides and lined up the lattice and adhered it to the biggest piece of patterned paper.  I adhered everything together and added it to the card base.  The "blessings" I fish tailed and adhered it so some of it was popped up off the card.  I love the fall colors for this card and I am so happy with how it turned out.  So this is my project for today.  I hope you enjoyed it and will be inspired to use things from your stash.  Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment