Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I Could Squish You

                                                                                             


Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  Today, starts the beginning of my first ever Valentine series.  I will be posting cards Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from now until Valentine's Day with Wednesday's of course featuring The Project Bin.  Now for today's project.  I am using the In My Heart set.  The ink colors are mostly from Stampin' UP!, I used Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush, and Primrose Petals.  I linked to the ones that are still available.  I also used Innocent Pink from Gina K Designs.  Technique wise this is a very simple card, I tried to go for clean and simple but I discovered that I don't know anything about clean and simple.  I used Pink Champagne and Honey Gold glitter drops,  The couple of confetti on here are leftovers from my December Simon Says Stamp kit.  The glitter heart is from my stash.  The inside I stamped the saying from the set that says "I love you so much I could squish you.!".  I attached the panel to an A2 card base and viola!  I hope you liked today's card and thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me.

Andi 

No comments:

Post a Comment