Friday, January 26, 2018

Wild About You (2018 Valentine's Series Day 2)

 Hey Stampers !  Welcome to day two of my Valentine's Series.  Today's card was  super quick and easy for me.  So the other night I was cleaning my craft room and gathering my Valentine related stamps and I found a 12x12 bag with some already made up card bases that all they needed was images and sentiments.  So I pulled out my Love Monsters kit that I  purchased from Taylored Expressions and as of this post the kit is back in stock.  I wanted to show that you could use the pre-stamped images and make regular size cards.  I colored my little monster pink and purple.  I used my Pink Champagne Nuvo glitter drops to add some texture to the image.  I framed the image with a piece of black card stock to tie it in with the card base.  On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the In My Heart set from The Project Bin.  I used "I love you so much I could squish you!" This card would be perfect for a child, grandchild, or even for your spouse.   The base is an A2 size card. The patterned paper is from Doodlebug Designs called Love Bugs, the link is for a Love Value pack which is what I bought to get this paper.  You might get this exact paper but it will be love themed.  I stamped the inside sentiment with the Oreo black ink that came in Love Monsters kit.  Here is a photo of the inside.


Thank you for stopping by and checking out day 2.  I have a bunch of new stuff that I have gotten in the last few days so I am going to try and film a haul video to show you the exciting things I got.  Hope you have a fantastic Friday.

Come and create something with me.


Andi

1 comment: