Thursday, January 18, 2018

Monster Love

 Hey Stampers!  Happy Thursday and welcome to Monster Love.  I saw this kit on Taylored Expressions and bought it immediately.  Now this particular kit is out of stock but they also have one called Fruity Friends.  These kits are super affordable at $20.  You receive enough supplies to make 24
Valentines.  Plus you get four Prismacolor pencils in coordinating colors, enamels hearts and stars in coordinating colors, a stickles, a stamp that will stamp to/from, a block, oreo mini ink cube, and a mini Collage glue stick.  I have also linked the 6 packs.  You can get a six pack of the valentines with card stock for $4. So if you didn't want all the other supplies and just wanted the images for the same price of the kit you could get 30 of the monsters or fruity friends.  The ones pictured,  I literally made in about 10 minutes  using only the contents of the kit.  I will be adding them to a little larger white base and stamping the to/from on the back.  I love these.  The top photo, is screaming for googly eyes.  I will be making some using other coloring mediums, so I will post those when I get them done.  Thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment