Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Inside Out

Hey Stampers!  Happy Hump Day and its Project Bin day!  I am using In My Heart set today.  I am casing a technique that I saw done by Jennifer McGuire (whom I secretly want to be when I grow up).  Jennifer calls it In and Out cards. I didn't really copy her technique exactly but I think I captured the main point of the technique.  My card base is top folding A2 card.  I used the heart die from the set and cut it out randomly on the front of the card.  For two of the hearts I stamped greetings from the set and traced the heart die with a pencil so i could fussy cut it out and make it just a bit smaller so it didn't catch on the die cut openings.  With the third opening, I couldn't really decide what to so I die cut the xoxo using the other die from the set with red foil card stock from my stash.  The ribbon is from Doodlebug and is from two collections ago so I couldn't find it any where to link, however any Valentine themed ribbon would work.  I also added some clear rhinestones randomly on the front. I was happy with how it turned out.  There are a couple of spots on the inside where you can write a message for the recipient.    The card stock I used is from Stampin' UP! Melon Mambo, that is also the ink I used to stamp my sentiments.  Sorry about my jewel picker being in the photo, but it was hard to get a good picture otherwise.  I have also added a picture of how the inside looks when the card is open. 

This is my card for today.  I hope you will check back tomorrow, I will have some cute little Valentine's that would be perfect for the little ones in your life.  Thank you for stopping by.  Come and create something with me.


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment