Monday, January 29, 2018

Sending Hedgehugs (Valentine's Series Day 3)

Card 1




















Card 2


Card 3
Card 4



Hey Stampers! Welcome to Day 3 in my Valentine's Series. Today I have for you, four cards using the same stamp set, paper pad, and basic coloring scheme. This adorable set comes from Pink and Main, its Hedgehugs. The paper pad is called My Heart. On card 2, I used the Puffy Heart stencil. I used Worn Lipstick and Candied Apple Distress Oxide inks on a piece of pink card stock from my stash. All the solid color card stock is from my stash, it is card stock I picked up at my local Michael's either when they had the sale on the single sheets or on the packets of card. All the Hedgehogs were colored with Copics: E59, 37, 35, 33, and 31. The hearts were colored with R24, 27, and 29. The cloud and the wings were B10 and B11. The circles were cut using the Wonky Wavy Stitched circle dies from Kat Scrappiness. 


For cards 1 and 2, I used Sweet Sunday Sketch #288 and for cards 3 and 4, I used Reverse Confetti Sketch #52. The only other embellishments were on card 1 and card 4. On card 1, I used some lime green ribbon from stash and on card 4 I used Lavender Lace Liquid Pearls


The sentiment on card 2 was stamped with Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink and all the other sentiments were stamped with Oreo from Taylored Expressions.  


So that is my cards for today. I hope you liked and got some inspiration from me. Thanks for stopping by.  Side note for some reason, the text has attached to that last photo, if anyone knows what the heck I did please leave a comment.  Thanks


Come and create something with me,




Andi








No comments:

Post a Comment