Thursday, April 26, 2018

Corgi Love (Love Your Pets Blog Hop)

Hey Stampers!  Happy Thursday!  I am here today with my second card for the Love Your Pets Blog Hop from Jessica Lynn Original.  Today's card features the Corgi pup from the Flynne's Puppies set.  I love this image, cause you can tell by the crown of roses that this girl is a sassy pup.  Today I going to give and link the products that were used because I made a video for this card.  This was my first solo video.  I hope you like the video.  I will also have still shots of the card I made in the video plus the one I made in my practice video that NO one ever see.  Lol.  I am not 100% sure what I am doing so this first video is going to be pretty rough.  I am trying to be brave.  So pictures and links for the products plus the link for the video.  Links for Kelly L's blog and YouTube

Doll Pink card stock
Pink Glimmer card stock
Paw Prints Embossing Folder
Pink Champagne Glitter drops
Hearts a Plenty confetti
Flirty Florals pattern paper
Flynne's Puppies
Foam strips
Scalloped Stitched Heart Die

The Copic markers I used were

Flowers RV02,RV14, RV34

White Fur C0, C1

Eyes G02, G07

Nose C5,C7

Fur E13, E15, E18, E33

White Jelly Roll pen for high lights and accents.

























And if you watched the video I promised a picture of my fur baby, Porter.  Here he is!  Thank you for stamping by.  I hope you enjoyed the cards, my pup, and my video.

Come and create something with me


Andi
Image may contain: dog

2 comments: