Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Memory Lane

Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday! It is crazy that we are at the end of April already.  Wasn't I just commenting about it being the end of March?  Today's card features Kinda Sorta from The Project Bin.  I used "I like walking down memory lane because I love running into you".  I am most likely going to turn this into a sympathy card or maybe even a thinking of you card.  I used Green Apple card stock from Simon Says Stamp, as well as a Gold from the Assorted Glimmer Card stock.  My pattern paper is from Queen and Company called Flirty Florals.  I got this paper pad in Love Jar kit while the kit is sold out you can still get the 6x6 paper pad.  To create the fancy edges on the pattern paper and the Gold glimmer I used the Fancy Scalloped Border Dies from Kat Scrappiness.  When I attached the sentiment to piece to the right side, I thought the card looked bare but didn't want to cover the beautiful card stock soooo I broke out my Nuvo Glitter Drops (you thought I was going to say I used the Glossy Dots...lol...not this week).  I used Sunlight Meadow, Honey Gold, Pink Champagne, Orange Soda, Dazzling Blue, and Emerald City.  I put them all over the patterned paper.  I did do three dots above and below the sentiment.  I heat embossed my sentiment with Liquid Platinum embossing powder from Ranger.  This is a pretty quick, simple card.  I hope you like it and check out the wonderful products available from The Project Bin. 

I have linked to all the products I used today but  with the Nuvo Drops, I linked the  set from Amazon rather than the individual bottles.  Thanks for stopping by today. 

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment