Saturday, April 21, 2018

Love Your Pets Blog Hop

Hey Stampers!  Welcome to the Love Your Pets Blog Hop brought to you by JessicaLynnOriginal.com.  I am so honored to take part in this hop as I was chosen to be a guest designer for this hop and was sent the most adorable set called Flynne's Puppies. I will be making and posting two additional cards using this adorable set and at least one video this week.  If you have this set or the kitty equivalent Celine's Kittens, make a card and add it to JessicaLynn's post If you don't have the JessicaLynn set but have a different dog or cat set and want to make a card please do and link it up.  This hop is different than other blog hop's I have participated in and here's why


We are going to be raising money for a local group called Lucky Mutts Rescue. (https://www.luckymuttsrescue.org)
For each card that is uploaded on our linky featuring a JessicaLynnOriginal stamp, we will donate 50 cents. For each that features another company, but is a pet stamp will get 20 cents.
We will also have a donate link on our site so if people just want to donate to them. If we raise $50 or $5000 all of the money is going to a great location. This is our first year, so I am hoping that we can do this each year.. and add more and more people to our event!

Now for the crafty stuff.  My card for today. I used the pug image from Flynne's Puppies.  I colored him with my Copic Markers.  I used E33,E35,E37, and E39.  His little tongue was done with R20 and R30.  His nose I just used black.  I used my white Jelly Roll pen to add the white accents on his muzzle and a little on his tail.  The base of my card is 110# Recollections white card stock.  I used a piece of Pacific Point card stock from my stash. I ran it through a Darice embossing folder called Paw Prints  that I picked up at my local Joann's. The pattern paper is from a Pink and Main 6x6 paper pad called Rainbow. My favorite part of my card is that  I put this little guy on an action wobbler. I love how this card turned out.  Here is quick video of the wobbler in action. It really is a super quick video but I love what the action wobbler adds to the card.  I hope you enjoyed my card today and will pop over to Jessica Lynn's blog and follow the entire hop.  I will be back on Monday with another card using Flynne's puppies. Thanks for stopping by

Come and create something with me


Andi

2 comments:

  1. Love the white highlights and the embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute creation! Enjoyed being a part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete