Saturday, April 28, 2018

Tiddly Inks Spring Blog Hop!


Hey Stampers!  Happy Saturday!  I am participating today in another blog hop.  I am hopping with Tiddly Inks.  Christy is doing things a little different instead of us linking our blogs to each others, she will have a post today that links all the blogs that are participating so just go to the Tiddly Inks blog that I linked and start the hop.  Tiddly Inks does amazing digital images and recently starting doing clear stamps.  I used Wryn's Berry Sweet for my card today.  The hop is all about Spring and I love the Wryn images. I used my Prisma color pencils to color everything but I am so sorry I forgot to write down what I used for each piece.  I have the 72 piece set of Prismacolor pencils I really like how it turned out however I would probably color her dress different next time but that is just me.  The card base is 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 so it made a top fold card in Doll Pink from Simon Says Stamp.  I used a piece of Flirty Floral  patterned paper from Queen & Co.  I am out of town and don't have access to all my supplies and forgot to grab stamp set so to improvise I used a purple marker that I found on my niece's table and carefully wrote "Happy Spring!" 

I am relatively new to coloring with the pencils so I haven't mastered blending by using a white pencil but overall happy with how she turned out.  So I hope you check out the hop and visit some of the other participants and give their blogs some love.  Thank you for stopping by!

Come and create something with me!

Andi

21 comments:

  1. So cute !!! I love this happy card!! Thank you for sharing and being part of the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! This one made me smile! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sweet! Your coloring with pencils turned out great. They definitely take getting used to (they take a bit longer than markers) but they are so fun and worth it! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Lyn T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such yummy coloring on your Spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely awesome!
    Love the image and background

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is super, what a happy card, Love Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andi this is just so super sweet and those bright colours are so lovely to see. Thank you so much for hopping with us, hugs Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with the coloring! This is a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet card. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you did the sentiment! Great card to celebrate spring. Thanks for joining in on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You must have excellent handwriting because I would never have thought you wrote the sentiment in. Certainly looks like a stamp to me! I love your card and it makes me wish that our local strawberry farm where we go to pick our own fruite was open for the season. Only a few more weeks to wait here! Thanks for sharing this on our hop! xx Jen DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!!! You should create stamps of your handwriting! Mine is so bad I could never ever use it for a card!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothing is as sweet as a spring strawberry! What a cute creation you have here to celebrate spring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the fun strawberry image for the spring hop! we go to pick berries here as soon as they ripen, so your card has me ready for all of the beautiful strawberries that will soon be coming our way! lovely job! :)

    ReplyDelete