Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Are you ready to Let It Snow?


Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  Thank you for dropping by!  Today I have a card showcasing a brand new stamp set from The Project Bin called North Pole.  I love this new set.  I make probably more Halloween and Christmas cards than other card.  So I can never have enough Winter/Christmas stamps.  This card was super easy and took no time at all to make which means it would be quick and easy to mass produce if you wanted.  So I will be honest when I was visualizing this card, I saw blue and silver in my head, however I am out of silver mirror card stock so I had to change my plan.  I think the finished project is gorgeous!  So I have a red A2 size card base made from Red Hot card stock from Gina K Designs.  My layers are Red Berries from Tonic Studios.  I love this because when you tilt the card the light catches the card stock and gives it amazing movement.  I used Gold Mirror card stock to frame the Red Berries.  For my sentiment panel I used Pearlescent Ivory Sheen.  I stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink from Stampin' UP!  Once I stamped the sentiment in the center, I decided that the card stock was a little bare, so I carefully arranged the image so I could stamp just the snowflakes from the stamp.  

For a finishing touch, I took my Honey Gold Nuvo Glitter drops and filled in some of the centers of the snowflakes and then added some random drops around the card.  These drops are the perfect compliment to my color scheme.  On the inside I stamped "I'll be inside making cards"


I love that outside is elegant looking and then there is the snappy message on the inside.  Denise has really given us some fabulous stamp sets in the last few weeks.  I have been having a great time using all the new products.  So this is all I have for you today.  I hope you take a minute to check out The Project Bin for this set and all the other amazing sets that Denise offers.  

Thank you for stopping by.  Come and create something with me~

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment