Monday, October 8, 2018

Let It Not Snow!

Hey Stampers!  Happy Monday!  I am bringing you another great image from the HeartcraftPaper!  Today my card uses the image Let It Snow!  I love the look on this snowman's face. It says, I got something good in my cup!  So today I just did some simple Copic coloring.  I used R29 and R37 for the hearts, the hat band, and the coffee cup.  B18 for the blue eyes, with a dot of white gel pen, and E57 and E59 for the arms and finally YR16 for his nose.  I also used W1 for some shading and blended it out with my Colorless blender.  The ball on his hat and the snowflakes are covered in Honey Gold Nuvo Glitter Drops.  I colored the hat with my Clear Spectrum Noir Glitter pen.  I used Gold mirror card stock to frame the image and I used some left over Red Berries Specialty Paper to cover my card base.  I have been feeling the Red and Gold color scheme for Christmas cards right now.

So this is my card for today!  I hope you check out this image and all the other amazing products Monica has at Heartcraft Paper.  Don't forget we have a new challenge going on until the 28th of the month.  It is an Anything Goes Challenge, check out!

























We also posted our first sketch challenge in our Facebook group HeartcraftPaper Gallery  It is easy to join our group and participate in this.  There is an awesome prize!  And Monica is offering a discount for you to purchase a HeartcraftPaper image!  I can't wait to see what everyone does!


This is all I have for you today!  Thank you for stopping by!  Come and create something with me!

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment