Saturday, October 20, 2018

Put On the Pointy Hat

Hey Stampers!  Happy Saturday!  I am so glad to be crafting again.  Today's card features products from my October Creative Escape Papercrafting.  The kit is showing out of stock but sometimes CEP puts together more so I linked it just in case.  The image for this card is one cut a parts from the 12x12 sheet of card stock that comes in the kit.  I saw this and knew it needed to be its very own card.  I used a piece of black card stock that comes in the kit to frame the image.  The card base is the orange 1/2 sheet that comes in the kit.  I used some of the glitter ribbon as well picked two pumpkins and three ghosts from the sequins mix.  I used some Ripened Pumpkin Nuvo Crystal Drops. (This is the only product that did not come in the kit). 

Now on the inside I had used one of the stickers from the sticker that comes in the kit BUT my naughty puppy got a hold of the card and chewed up the corner so I don't have a picture of the inside of the card.  I will have more cards coming using this kits and Sneak Peeks for the November kit started yesterday.  Check out the Creative Escape Papercrafting Facebook group to see sneak peeks.  This is my second kit and so far I am loving everything.  So this is my card for today.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Come and create something with me

Andi


No comments:

Post a Comment