Friday, October 26, 2018

Calling All Witches




Hey Stampers!  Happy Friday.  Today’s card features products from the October Fully Loaded Kit from Creative Escape Papercrafting. I made this card for a girl at work who LOVES Halloween. I took what would have be a great Halloween card and turned it into the perfect Halloween birthday card. My card is top folding A2 size card. The front is a piece of gray shimmer card stock from my stash. I cut two of the spooky trees and three of the small bats using the black glitter card stock that comes in the kit. The sentiment on the front is one of the stickers from the 12x12 sticker sheet. The floral wrap didn’t go with my theme so I trimmed it off and used just the words. The inside is a sheet of the 6x6 patterned paper that comes in the kit. I saw this piece and wished for an entire pad of this pattern. The inside sentiment is something I printed from my computer and cut with oval dies from my stash. The recepient of this card was estatic and said it was perfect.

I am loving these kits from Creative Escape Papercrafting.  I have already received my November kit and can’t wait to share it with you. I hope you will check out Creative Escape Papercrafting. This kit is sold out but you can still sign up to get the November kit. These kits are jammed packed with goodies.

So this is my project for today. Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment