Thursday, October 4, 2018

Pumpkin Spice and Fall Leaves

Hey Stampers!  Happy Thursday!  It is time for a new challenge from Southern Girls Challenge.  The theme of the  challenge is stripes and our sponsor is Newton's Nook.  So my take on the stripes was to do a "sun ray" pattern card.  I used different pieces from Echo Park's I love Fall which is from last year and I used the set Fall-ing for You.  I stamped the big sentiment  from this set with Pumpkin Pie ink from Stampin' UP!  I also stamped the pumpkin image and the leaves from the set in bottom left corner.  Stamping them in Pumpkin Pie ink gives it a tone on tone look.  I added some Ripened Pumpkin Nuvo Crystal Drops randomly on the sentiment and then around the pumpkins.  I used some metallic specialty paper from my stash to frame the sentiment and make it look more finished.  While I don't necessarily love Pumpkin Spice Lattes, I do love pumpkin pie, bread, cookies, muffins whatever pumpkin.  Fall is also my favorite time of the year so the colors I used make me happy.  My card base is an orange from my stash.  I didn't put anything on the inside so I could use it as a note card or just because card.  I hope you will join us in the challenge.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,


Andi

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Great, creative way to use patterned paper on a card! 😊💕

    ReplyDelete