Monday, October 22, 2018

Yay Yay

Hey Stampers!  Happy Monday!  Today's card features a set from MFT called Birthday Chick.  This is from a couple of releases ago but I loved it and was able to pick it up last month.  So this card is one that made for one of my coworkers.  The patterned paper is from Queen & Co called Pretty Presents. I used Doll Pink to frame my layers.  I used my Copics to color my chicks.  The chicks I used Y17, Y15, and Y13.  The cupcake wrapper is W1, the "frosting" on the cupcakes is YG25, R37. and Y13.  Party hats are B18. YG03, and R29.  The balloon is YG17 and YG25.  I used my Signo Gel white pen to add some high lights.  I used C3 to create come ground for my chicks.  On the inside, I stamped Make a Wish!  This card is the perfect birthday card because it is bright colors.  I love how this turned out and the recipient was thrilled with it.  For a finishing touch I added some confetti sequins and some clear Wink of Stella to the balloon and the party hats.

So this is my card for today.  Thank you for stopping by.  Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment