Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Nice Shoes!

Hey Stampers! Happy Wednesday!  Today's card project features one of my favorite stamp sets from The Project Bin called Haunt It.  I absolutely love the puns in this set.  I used the big sentiment "I'd drop a house on someone for some nice shoes, too!".  This made me giggle A LOT!  So my card details are as follows, the card base is a dark grey, top folding A2 size card from my stash.  I used a piece of light purple shimmer paper from my stash to frame the base.  I cut two rectangles 2x3 with patterned paper from Fright Fest by Queen & Co.  I did a layer in black card stock.  The sentiment is stamped on white card stock using Wilted Violent Distress Oxide ink and framed with black glitter card stock.  I used the roof die from my Spellbinders October card kit to make the sentiment look like a house,  I cut a roof from both black glitter paper and the same paper as my rectangles and popped it up on foam squares.  I used five glossy dots in the purple color from Pink and Main for some finishing touches, along with tapping my clear Sparkle pen on my finger to make splatter.  I didn't put a sentiment on the inside but this card be used for almost any occasion.   

So that is my card for today, I hope it inspires you to check out The Project Bin for this stamp set and other fabulous sets that Denise offers.

Thank you for stopping by. 

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment